Shuttles from the train stationAime to Resorts
Located in Tarentaise, the train station ofAime allows a fast access to the resort of La Plagne Paradiski and its various villages.
Our served stops
Station opening hours
Saturday and Sunday: 6:30 - 18:30
Week: 7:30 - 12:00 and 13:30 - 17:30
Saturday and Sunday: 7:30 am - 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
For information on routes from theAime bus station, call +33 (0)4 8000 7000.
Getting around by bus: Instructions for use
I'm coming to the station
Some tips to find your bus:
- The bus station is located close to the SNCF railway station (outside Geneva) ;
- Look for signs to the bus station (maps are available on our airports and resort pages);
- Please ask the staff present or at the station ticket office for more information;
- Find the right bus by relying on signs or illuminated signs indicating the direction on the bus;
- Feel free to ask the driver to make sure you are on the right bus!
Warning: Altibus is a booking platform, transport is provided by different carriers: do not look for an Altibus bus! 😉
I leave the resort
À destination des aéroports :
Soyez vigilant lors de votre attente à l’arrêt, le véhicule effectuant le trajet gare routière intermédiaire <> station de ski peut être un taxi, un minibus ou un car en fonction du jour et de l'heure de départ.
Si la descente entre la station et la gare routière intermédiaire se fait en autocar, la destination indiquée sur l’autocar sera celle de la gare routière et non celle de l’aéroport.
N'hésitez pas à demander confirmation auprès du conducteur !
I find my bus stop
Don't know which stop is closest to your residence or hotel? Don't panic! You can visit the map of all our stops
Ask your accommodation or the Tourist Office for information, they will be able to tell you which stop is best for you.
Good to know: Resorts often has a network of shuttles, sometimes free of charge, which will allow you to reach your accommodation more easily or simply to walk around resort with or without your skis!
Visit our pages Resorts to learn more.