Do you have a question?
Enter your search below and validate
Find here the most frequently asked questions
My flight/train is late, what should I do?
In case of delay of your train or plane, it is not necessary to contact us. Transport companies know how to adapt to these hazards and do their best to get you to your destination.
Once you arrive on site, approach the bus station or airport staff. A place will be allocated to you on the next departure, subject to availability.
If your departure is the last of the day, please contact the service provider responsible for your delay (airline, SNCF, etc.)
Please note: your coach ticket is only valid on the day indicated on your ticket.
I have not received my ticket, what should I do?
If you have not received your e-bill within 10 minutes of booking, please check your spam or junk mail.
If you still have not received it, here is the procedure to follow:
- Your departure is in less than 48 hours: call us on +33 4 79 68 32 96;
- Your departure is in more than 48 hours: contact us via this form, we will send it back to you in a few clicks!
I would like to change my ticket
- If the change concerns the day and/or time of departure and arrival: take your ticket number (starting with one or three letters followed by numbers) and follow the online procedure (also available in English).
- If the change concerns the place of departure/arrival or the number of people : we must cancel your ticket and issue a new one.
To find out about the conditions for cancelling your ticket, please refer to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
To cancel your booking, please contact us using this form.
Attention: a modified ticket is no longer refundable, no modification will be taken into account if the departure is in less than 48 hours.
I wish to cancel my reservation
You have the right to change your mind and we undertake to refund you in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of Sale accepted at the time of your purchase.
If you meet these conditions and wish to make a cancellation request, use our cancellation module.
If you do not meet these conditions, contact us via this form.
Any request for cancellation and/or refund will be taken into account within 3 weeks of your request.
Attention: the cancellation and/or refund conditions are specific to each transport company with which we work. To know these conditions, bring your ticket number and go to article 8 of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Note: Altibus is a reservation platform, the transport process is the exclusive responsibility of the carrier making your trip. The General Conditions of Carriage of each company are available here.
Reminder: a modified ticket is no longer refundable.
I would like to make a complaint
Did you have a problem during your trip? Do you have an opinion or a remark to share with us? Help us to improve!
To make a complaint, contact us via this form. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Warning: Altibus is a booking platform and not a transport company. In the event of a complaint concerning the conditions of transport (bus cancelled or deleted, delay or any other problem), it will be forwarded to the carrier in charge of your journey, who will be responsible for the final decision.
Note: Complete files will be processed on a priority basis. If your request concerns the booking, modification or cancellation of your ticket, please refer to the categories above.
FAQ - People with reduced mobility
I am a person with reduced mobility, what do I have to do to travel?
Depending on the carriers and the route, access is possible. In all cases, the reservations must be confirmed by telephone.
- Journeys from Savoie train stations (Moûtiers, Aime, Landry, Bourg-Saint-Maurice - excluding Albertville and Les Arcs) and Chambéry airport: call +33 (0)4 8000 7000;
- Routes from Lyon and Geneva airports (excluding Alpe d'Huez): no PMR access;
- All other trips: call +33 4 79 68 32 96.
Note: the staff has no training for medical care, you must be autonomous during your trip.